SiNVICT is designed to detect SNVs and short indels from cell-free/circulating tumor DNA sequencing data.
Currently Supported Features:
- Multi-Sample and Single-Sample SNV and short indel calling
- Read depth filtering
- Strand bias filtering
- Homopolymer region filtering
- Signal-to-Noise ratio filtering
- Time-Series Analysis for samples sequenced from the same patient in multiple time points
To download and use SiNVICT please use the side links.
To report any bugs or issues please refer to the issues page.
2016-07-27: SiNVICT version 1.0 release:
- Initial release of the source code